Lebanon Evangelical Swedish Lutheran Church
The Lebanon Evangelical Swedish Lutheran Church was organized in 1887. They constructed a church on Stearns Street in 1891. This church was closely associated with the Bethesda Lutheran Church from Forestville. They shared a pastor until 1947, when each church became independent. Due to increasing populations and financial considerations they merged in 1963 to become the Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Camp Street.