Advent Christian Church
The Advent Christian Church was organized in 1858. After holding services for over twenty years at a variety of business halls, beginning in1880, they leased and eventually bought the old Methodist Episcopal Church on West Street. The church was destroyed by fire in 1890. The church pictured was built at the same location and was dedicated in 1891.
- Next s