New Departure Bell Company
Edward Rockwell founded the Bristol Bell Company in 1898 as a competitor to the New Departure Bell Company. The name was changed to the Liberty Bell Company a year later. It was absorbed by the New Departure Company in 1905. This company was located on the south side of the Pequabuck River near the intersection of Riverside Avenue and Downs Street.